Back from HI
We just got back from Hawai'i.
It was incredible.
I feel so very lucky to have had the chance to go - and so grateful to Jackie and the Waters Edge folks for inviting me.
I learned so much (mostly that I am not at a point yet where I can really fully learn).
And I had experiences that I can't even describe. Amazing. Humbling. Life-changing.
Big thanks to the kind folks at Hawaiian Canoe Club - especially Kekoa, Felipe, Dan, Rob and (of course) Rick.
Some Photos to summarize:


It was incredible.
I feel so very lucky to have had the chance to go - and so grateful to Jackie and the Waters Edge folks for inviting me.
I learned so much (mostly that I am not at a point yet where I can really fully learn).
And I had experiences that I can't even describe. Amazing. Humbling. Life-changing.
Big thanks to the kind folks at Hawaiian Canoe Club - especially Kekoa, Felipe, Dan, Rob and (of course) Rick.
Some Photos to summarize:



<< Home